[Cvsnt] unable to login to CVSNT Server in Win2000 system

Prabhu Ramakrishnan prabhunkl at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 10:27:19 GMT 2002

Hello Guys,

    I have Installed CVSNT in windows 2000
professional system and trying to acces it from
another Windows 2000 system by using wincvs 1.3
client.

   In  this case wenever i am trying to connect the
pserver that's showing the error message

cvs [login aborted]: recv() from server java1:
Connection reset by peer

Where the java1 is the Server name. The server is
showing the error like in the following lines

000d7526: Process 0000009c started in pserver mode
000d7558: Process 0000009c terminated

any one can help me out were i am wrong.

Prabhu.

=====
Vazhathudan
VandeathDeavan