[Cvsnt] unable to login to CVSNT Server in Win2000 system

Kari Hoijarvi hoijarvi at me.wustl.edu
Tue Jan 8 13:21:56 GMT 2002

You most likely have a configuration problem. cvsnt does not handle these
errors very gracefully.

If you scan the archive, you'll find my questions and answers about the
installation. Good luck. Probably it would be a good idea to take a snapshot
of this configuration, so that somebody (Tony?) who has time can improve the
error handling.

Kari