[Cvsnt] Mail notification

Tony Hoyle tmh at nothing-on.tv
Thu Jan 17 22:46:26 GMT 2002

a wrote:

> I installed  a CvsforNT service on a W2k computer and I'm trying to migrate
> all the data from a linux box.
> I setup the service as a pserver and it's working perfect but the users are
> complaining they don't get notifications by e-mail as they received when
> they used the linux box.
> I didn't find anything in the documentation so can anybody help me?

You can use much the same scripts you used with Linux, but they'll
probably need some changes.  It depends on how you did it on the Linux
machine...  in the contrib_nt directory of the cvs source tree there
are a couple of scripts converted from Unix that work OK.  There's also
a more complex system listed on devguy.org.

"Wipe Info uses hexadecimal values to wipe files. This provides more
security than wiping with decimal values." -- Norton SystemWorks 2002 Manual

tmh at nothing-on.tv
http://www.nothing-on.tv