[Cvsnt] Mail notification

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Jan 17 22:49:30 GMT 2002

On the Linux box you must have set up the mail notification in the
admin files.
On CVSNT you just have to use a different mail program in those
scripts to get stuff running again. I have email on CVSNT running now
for loginfo and notify and it is OK even though I would have liked it
to be more configurable. Either you get too many messages or you get
none...

/Bo

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002 21:51:42 +0000 (UTC), "a" <a at a.com> wrote:

>I installed  a CvsforNT service on a W2k computer and I'm trying to migrate
>all the data from a linux box.
>I setup the service as a pserver and it's working perfect but the users are
>complaining they don't get notifications by e-mail as they received when
>they used the linux box.
>I didn't find anything in the documentation so can anybody help me?
>
>Thank you,
>Ion

(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)