[Cvsnt] pserver problem

Bernard Niset bn at smartobjects.be
Tue Jan 29 20:15:26 GMT 2002

I use cvsnt in pserver mode without impersonation because I need access to
my repository from a box that is sometimes running under Unix. I don’t want
impersonation because the work is done either on a small team or myself
only. So for me an access with simple login/password is enough.

I have setup a passwd file in the CVSROOT directory where I have referenced
the users with their passwords. I also modified the config file to have
SystemAuth set to no.

My configuration only works with the build 45 of cvsnt. I have tried build
47 and build 48 and they don’t work for me anymore and I don’t understand
why?

Is their any configuration that I missed? Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Bernard Niset
bn at smartobjects.be <mailto:bn at smartobjects.be>

SmartObjects.be sprl