[Cvsnt] CVSNT and Eclipse

Bertrand Denoix bertrand.denoix at kalimagroup.com
Tue Jul 2 09:38:27 BST 2002

Sorry if this is a repost.., but I didn't see any answers (not even a
"works for me") and soon after I posted someone (Bo Berglund?) noticed

I'm starting to use CVSNT with Eclipse. Since Eclipse doesn't support
:ntserver: (or so it seems) I'm using :pserver:, with a passwd file set
to use the Windows domain authentication (i.e. the user:!domain thing).
Everything seems OK but Eclipse spends a lot of time displaying
"authenticating using pserver" above a progress indicator which doesn't
move fast. Is this a known problem?

I am using Eclipse  2.0 (build 20020612) and CVSNT  1.11.1.3 Beta 2
(Build 43)(on local and server). Any hope of getting a faster
authentication with a more recent CVSNT?