[Cvsnt] end of file from server...

Edsi development at edsi-smartcards.com.fr
Fri Jul 12 18:12:39 BST 2002

Hello,

Please could you help me.

I've installed CVSNT on an Win2000 server and I try to use it from a Win98
client (wincvs 1.2 or 1.3).
I can add file, checkout directory,... but when I want to act on a file,
I've systematically the message :
"end of file from server (consult above message if any)"

I use the pserver protocol.

Here is an example of my transactions with wincvs 1.3.
Note that I've the same behavior using cvs95 from the DOS.
--------------------------
Python is not available !
NEW CVSROOT: pierre.duot at zebulon:c:/cvsroot (password authentication)
Python is not available !
cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:pierre.duot at zebulon:2401c:/cvsroot

*****CVS exited normally with code 0*****

cvs status -q (in directory D:\projetenconf\cvsroot\)
cvs server: Examining .
File: checkoutlist      Status: Up-to-date
File: commitinfo        Status: Up-to-date
File: config            Status: Locally Modified
File: cvswrappers       Status: Up-to-date
File: editinfo          Status: Up-to-date
File: loginfo           Status: Up-to-date
File: modules           Status: Up-to-date
File: notify            Status: Up-to-date
File: rcsinfo           Status: Up-to-date
File: taginfo           Status: Up-to-date
File: verifymsg         Status: Up-to-date
cvs server: Examining Emptydir

*****CVS exited normally with code 0*****

cvs status -q config (in directory D:\projetenconf\cvsroot\)
File: config            Status: Locally Modified

*****CVS exited normally with code 0*****

cvs commit -m "no message" config (in directory D:\projetenconf\cvsroot\)
cvs95 [commit aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****

cvs status cvswrappers (in directory D:\projetenconf\cvsroot\)
cvs95 [status aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****

cvs update config (in directory D:\projetenconf\cvsroot\)
M config

*****CVS exited normally with code 0*****

cvs update cvswrappers (in directory D:\projetenconf\cvsroot\)
cvs95 [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****

Thank you in advance.

development at edsi-smartcards.com.fr