[Cvsnt] CVSMailer : a configuration error??

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sat Jul 20 13:44:25 BST 2002

Please contact me directly with a correct email address. I have tried
responding to you using the address supplied here but it returns an
error:
<box1818 at libero.it>
    (reason: 550 RCPT TO:<box1818 at libero.it> User unknown)

... while talking to smtp6.libero.it.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 RCPT TO:<box1818 at libero.it> User unknown
550 5.1.1 <box1818 at libero.it>... User unknown
<<< 554 DATA Transaction failed, no recipients given

If this is the case then maybe your emailing problems come from your
side...
Anyway, this issue does not belong on the CVSNT list, so please
respond privately.

/Bo

On Sat, 20 Jul 2002 11:47:07 +0000 (UTC), box1818 at libero.it ("Andrea")
wrote:

>After a commit, i have a log file like this :

... snip .....

>Why it says "ERROR - Sending mail: Incomplete Header" ??
>
>Is'nt strange this line in the log file:
>> Reading the subscribed user list in c:/CVS_PRJ\CVSROOT\loginfousers
>????

You need to have all receiving users in loginfousers *and* ALL users
with their email mappings in the users file.

>The correct path shouldn't be c:\CVS_PRJ\CVSROOT\loginfousers??? (I have
>added tu this file the users that i want to recive the
>email-notification...)

The / vs \ issue is handled by the program, no wory here...

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)