[Cvsnt] Srikanth.M from India Regarding CVSNT TAGS

srikanth mani vsgindia at starmail.cc
Sat Jul 20 18:28:35 BST 2002

Hello Mr.Bo

First thing I like to thanks you for a wonderful document regarding Installation of CVSNT server.

am new to cvsnt and i had installed it successfully and uploaded the one project in the cvsnt server.
my server details are nt 4 with sp6 patch and NTFs.

please explain me how to export files using tags revision and date and secondly how to import it from the server to our local system by using tags files revision files and date files.

i tried it from checkout module & check the box of by revision/tag/branch give tag as good becuase while sending the file to the server i have used this tag.

Hope i have not done it properly.

Thanks in advance
Srikanth.M
System Administrator