[Cvsnt] Help!

lecadre lecadre at gmx.de
Sat Jun 1 11:56:51 BST 2002

Hi!

On my computer Windows 2000 i running. I for sure have admnistrative
rights on the box.
I downloaded today the cvsnt windows install(.exe). 1.11.1.3 (Build57d)
I proceeded exactly like described on
http://w1.858.telia.com/~u85831169/InstallCVSNT.html.

The installation fails on point 8 of the installation instruction.
8.
the Stop button will be highlighted. Now CVSNT runs. You might have
trouble here (I did not check this) with the path variable change
needing a reboot to register. (Check this by opening a command window
and type path (enter). Look for c:\programs\cvsnt in the list that
appears. If it is there you don't have to reboot...)

After a few attempts i started the service explorer (control
panel->Administrativ tools->Services) and tried to start the the cvs for
nt service in the explorer view.
 What i get is a warning window with the message "Could not start the
CVS for NT service on Local Computer
The service did not return an error.....
"

Pleace Help!
Sincerely Eryk

--