[Cvsnt] What to check?

Andrew stebakov at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 9 22:26:38 BST 2002

Basic connectifity is there (telnet can connect to the port). Also he can
login and run "cvs ls". When it comes to checkout it hangs having created
some of the tree structure on the hard drive. It doesn't seem to like
getting the files... TCP/IP compression doesn't help either. Could it be
some problem with metafiles under CVS directories?

news:pan.2002.06.09.09.35.33.690341.974 at nothing-on.tv...