[Cvsnt] CVSNT installation on W2K with Bo Berglunds installa tion tips.

Whisnant Donald WhisnantDonald at JohnDeere.com
Mon Jun 10 14:58:15 BST 2002

Actually, you can run FAT32 on NT4 as well as 95osr2, 98, ME, 2000, etc:

http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/fat32.shtml

And, you can also access NTFS from 95/98/DOS, etc:

http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/ntfsdospro.shtml
http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/ntfswin98.shtml

The free download versions are read-only and the purchased versions are
read-write.

Just providing this for everyone's reference in case someone needs to access
different file systems on their machines...

Donald

> First,
> the NTFS file system is my choice since about 8 years, never use
> anything else, so I cannot really tell from my own experience what a
> FAT32 file system would be like. It is anyway only available for W2000
> and XP, NT4 cannot even read FAT32.

	<snip>