[Cvsnt] Help on cvs history

Davide_Forbicini at capecod.it Davide_Forbicini at capecod.it
Wed Jun 12 16:22:34 BST 2002

As Source Version Mgr i need to track the modification done on a
particular module in our repository.
The cvs history seems the perfect command for this purpose but i'm
unable to filter the result for a particular module. The command has
many filter options:
-m module: Report on a particular module
 but i can slect any record type, for instance
 cvs history -e -m UniboDsa
   cvs [history aborted]: Only one report type allowed from: "-Tcomxe"
:-(
-n module: Show data for a particular module
 but it seems to report only O (checkout) records, for instance
 cvs history -a -e -n KraftOffSer
   O 2002-05-16 16:50 +0000 Alessandro OffSerKraft =KraftOffSer=
<remote>/*
   O 2002-05-16 13:57 +0000 serboss    OffSerKraft =KraftOffSer=
<remote>/*
 cvs history -a -x AMR -n KraftOffSer
   No records selected.

I also tried with -b, -w, ... but they don't solve my problem.
Can some one help me? I think it is a common necessity.

Thanks
  Alessandro Strazzari