[Cvsnt] Windows 2k Crash

Thomas Jackson III Thomas.Jackson at microfocus.com
Thu Jun 13 21:38:55 BST 2002

I am experiencing a problem on Windows 2K with CVS crash while attempting to
execute a cvs login.  Has anyone else experienced this type and problem and
if so do you have a solution?  It seems to work correctly using the ntserver
protocol.  I use this to create a new user(which is the same as the local
account in which it is logged in as) and then change cvsroot to try and
login as this user and a exception box pops up.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Thomas Jackson