[Cvsnt] Windows 2k Crash

dries.demoor at yucom.be dries.demoor at yucom.be
Fri Jun 14 12:06:20 BST 2002

Hello,

CVS crahsed too but not when loging in. The problem occurs when I
do a cvs edit test.txt command.
I posted a message but no response yet.
 Do you have norton Antivirus running. I'm not sure but I've
read in the past something about problems with cvs and norton.
I'm trying to look it up but I cannot find it.

I hope we get an answer soon.

Regards,

Dries