[Cvsnt] Re: CVSNT login pserver fails

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Jun 14 12:18:30 BST 2002

Hi Anthony,
can you expand on the exact cause of this error in 57d? By your
wording I get the feeling that there has been a bug discovered
that is fixed in the devel tree.
Is the solution contained in the protocol dll or is it elsewhere?
If in the dll, then maybe the solution for this guy is to mail him
a dll?

/Bo