[Cvsnt] Checkout hangs

Andrew stebakov at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 19 15:02:19 BST 2002

Thanks. Looks like he has to change his ISP. He uses Rogers AT^T cable
provider and I've heard they use hubs instead of switches which probably may
flood the network with extra packets that his NIC has to filter. Most likely
that this causes the problem.

news:3d107faf.1030095000 at news.cvsnt.org...