[Cvsnt] CVSNT Windows NT/2000/XP client-only target

Brian Smith brian-l-smith at uiowa.edu
Thu Mar 7 23:14:00 GMT 2002

At my site we need to have a the CVS.EXE used by our developers built
without server support (for security reasons, we're not supposed to run
servers on our workstations). I know that the CVS95 project is
client-only. Probably, it also doesn't work with named pipes, which is
also good for my site since I'm planning on exclusively using the
:gserver: support I just checked in. Are there any other limitations to
cvs95.exe vs. cvs.exe?

Thanks,
Brian