[Cvsnt] Where is what being done?

Ivancic, Nikolaj nivancic at lumicyte.com
Fri May 24 02:00:24 BST 2002

Well, from my experience (and I made you a part of it recently)
I can only conclude that the GUI applet for the cvsservice.exe
Creates more confusion than help. Despite the fact that I am
Pretty sure how I now know the difference between the "repository
prefix" and
The "repository root", I still had too many problems of the kind you are
Encountering now.

So, I decided to use the good old command line interface instead and did

Something like:

	Create the folder c:\cvs
	Run               cvsservice -i c:\cvs
	Run               net start cvs
	Run               cvs init

Of course, all this applies to 57c - not 57d.

Nik