[Cvsnt] login fail

wsj wang1 at mail.swbell.net
Fri May 24 22:45:40 BST 2002

Hi, Tony

Thanks for your help. Yes, I have Norton installed in my laptop. But I am
not sure if Norton cause loging fail or not. Before I post my message, I did
look all of old message. and some people complain that cvs didn't work even
they uninstall Norton. I am really confuse! On other hand, All cvs server
running out there doesn't have any antivirus software? It is weird and I
don't want to believe it is true!

Lance

news:87A8DADECEE0D411A5500050046B13A048D702 at greece.local.net...