[Cvsnt] login fail

Ivancic, Nikolaj nivancic at lumicyte.com
Fri May 24 18:58:31 BST 2002

Are you running both the server and the client on the same machine? Why
would you mention loopback adapter, if not?

If your server is on a different machine AND your network authentication
is done via Domain Server, Bo Berglund's notes will likely not help you.
The issue which remains unclear to me is:

	How to use sspi protocol and WinCVS as the GUI client, all
	subject to Domain Server authentication

The above configuration makes most sense from many viewpoints, and if
it's the one you need, send me a note, so I can tell you a bit more,
without flooding the newsgroup.

Nik