[Cvsnt] cvs [server aborted]: cannot stat g:\wireless .. end of file from server

Arvind Raman arvind_raman_tech at yahoo.com
Mon May 27 16:02:28 BST 2002

Following is the error message I am getting on doing a
checkout.
What is really surprising me is the following line in
the error message.
"cvs [server aborted]: cannot stat g:\wireless\: No
such file or directory". This incidentally is the
directory where I keep a checked-out copy of the
latest version in the database. Something similar to
the shadow folder in Vss.
I had been working with this database all this while
and suddenlt this error message popped out.
Any suggestions.

regards
Arvind

ERROR MESSAGE
============
NEW CVSROOT:
:ntserver:100027 at is01ap01:g:\database\wireless\VHDLRoot
(NT server services)
cvs checkout -P cvsroot (in directory
C:\cvs\experiment\test)
cvs server: Updating cvsroot
cvs [server aborted]: cannot stat g:\wireless\: No
such file or directory
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server
(consult above messages if any)

*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****