[Cvsnt] Remote access via sspi, checkout hangs

Andrew stebakov at sympatico.ca
Tue May 28 04:14:48 BST 2002

I got latest CVS for NT 1.11 (on Win2000 Server) and on remote PC I have
installed the latest WinCVS 1.3 (Windows XP). I have no problem with
authentication and getting module name using "cvs ls". When it comes to "cvs
checkout" it always hangs after downloading the next file. I mean I can
download all the files by repeatedly issuing "cvs checkout modulename" and
then pressing "stop" button.
I'd really appreciate any info on where it locks or where to look at.

Andrew