[Cvsnt] How to add newsserver to XP-Pro?

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Thu May 30 14:38:51 BST 2002

I have no idea, to me news looks like a web service like any other
so I gathered that it was part of IIS....
But you stated earlier that you got news working by switching your
XP box to server temporarily, then installing news, then switching
back (at least that's how I understood it).
So do you remember how you did the 'installing news' part??
Did you install Exchange?

/Bo