[Cvsnt] Problem transfering CVS framemaker archive to windows

Allen Gordon a.gordon at cablelabs.com
Wed May 29 15:44:04 BST 2002

Thanks for your response.  The person who has done the check-ins has assured me that they were done in binary (-kb) mode.  Further, the files can be checked out from the unix server with no problem.  Once checked out, they can be imported or added to the cvsnt and checked out with out a problem.

Allen

Allen R. Gordon, Ph.D.
Senior Software Engineer
CableLabs®