[Cvsnt] CVS Installion in Windows-2000 machine

Arulmanikandan arulman at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 29 07:04:32 BST 2002

Hi,
       I am Arulmanikandan working as programmer in
Syntel India Ltd in Chennai.I want to install abd
configure Windows-2000 machine as Both Client and
Server.

       My Primary doubt is Windows 2000 can be used as
Server as well as Client?.

       I have been installing WinCVS for windows-2000
for two days.I am
not
getting proper documentation for installing CVS.One
document says for
installing WinCVS need to download
    1)WinCVS
    2)Python
    3)ActiveTCL

Some document says Activeperl.I am so much confusing.I
want to install
WinCVS in windows-2000.Please help me how to install
and configure and
what
are all the software needed.

Thanking in advance