[Cvsnt] problem after creating repository

Rajan Karunakaran rkaran at hotmail.com
Wed May 29 20:10:48 BST 2002

Have you tried the Cederqvist?

http://www.cvshome.org/docs/manual/cvs.html

You will have to set up modules for the projects you will be using.  You can
either use the commandline tool cvs.exe on the machine that has the CVS
server or with a client like WinCVS.

I have a 50 page pdf user manual for WinCVS if you like.  If you know of
some place to ftp it to, I can do so.

Rajan