[cvsnt] Strange "Invalid argument" after moving to Windows 20 00

Prikryl,Petr PRIKRYLP at skil.cz
Fri Nov 1 08:52:43 GMT 2002

Thanks, Tony, for the hint.  I have downoaded Build 57j now.
I did remove the previous 57c completely and did install the
57j.  (The "cvs -v" now says that it is the 57j.)
Frankly, I did not notice that the web page contains newer version,
because when trying to download and save, I was warned that
the file already exists -- i.e. the cvsnt_1.11.1.3.exe. Possibly,
the build number could be the part of the instalation name.

Anyway, the problem still remains (see extract from previous messages
below).  What should I try to find where the problem is?

One thing that I have noticed after moving to Windows 2000
is that the .owner contained "Prikryl" before and contains
"PRIKRYL" now -- i.e. the login name now in capitals.
Could this be the source of the problem?

Thanks,
  Petr

Tony Hoyle wrote...

--