[cvsnt] Error reading from server cvs: 0

Collins, Danny Danny.Collins at LibertyMutual.com
Mon Nov 4 14:11:57 GMT 2002

You'll want to make sure impersonation is turned off. At least that's how I got it to work with pserver :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Ingerun Syrén Sjösvärd [mailto:ingerun at syrensoftware.se]
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 3:25 AM
To: cvsnt at cvsnt.org
Subject: [cvsnt] Error reading from server cvs: 0

Hi!

I am fairly new to CVS NT, and have just set up a
cvs server in a domain environment and everything works
fine connecting to it with sspi or ntserver.

Since I have some users that are not members of the domain
(the log on locally to each computer) I am now trying to set this up
for a testclient. But I cant seem to get the pserver protocol to work.

This is the error message:
C:\>cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:Guest at cvs:2401/vct
CVS password: **********
cvs [login aborted]: Error reading from server cvs: 0

C:\>cvs ls
cvs [ls aborted]: Error reading from server cvs: 0

Right now I have permissions on cvs repository and module is everyone
full control.
We are using Active Directory and win2000.

What may be the problem? Any ideas anyone?

BR
Ingerun