[cvsnt] Re: tag.c question

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at system3r.se
Sun Nov 17 09:47:26 GMT 2002

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002 21:59:04 +0000, "Tony Hoyle" <tmh at nodomain.org>
wrote:

>On Thu, 14 Nov 2002 20:15:51 +0100, Bo Berglund wrote:
>
>> OK,
>> next question:
>> Can I compile a version now that will actually send the file list to
>> stdin instead of the command line?
>> Is there a config file switch that controls this behaviour, or is it
>> just the define in tag.c:
>>
>> // Maybe make this an option if it breaks too much stuff
>> #define taginfo_uses_stdin 1
>>
>It's largely untested, but you that define is all the configuration that
>is needed at the moment.
>
>In an ideal world it will 'just work'.
>
>Tony

Seems like it almost just works...
I discovered that the escape for file names with spaces has changed
from '\\ ' to just '\ '. So I have handled thtat as well.
But largely it does indeed seem to work OK.
I'll continue testing, as soon as I am ready I will test on a module
with 500 or so files with long names including spaces. That will
surely test if it breaks or not.