[cvsnt] RE: Problems with WinCVS

Anders Truelsen at at systematic.dk
Thu Nov 14 08:47:38 GMT 2002

Hi Jason
This question relates to CVSNT or WinCVS more than CVS, so I'll redirect
the it to the CVSNT forum.

Which version of CVSNT are you running?
Have you tried tracing it (cvs -t update/commit/...)

If you upgrade to WinCVS 1.3b10 you'll notice that WinCVS now spawns a
separate cvs process which might be healthier, also b10 uses the latest
cvs.exe from CVSNT.

Regards,
anders