[cvsnt] Plug-in for wincvs and microsoft studio required

John Peacock jpeacock at rowman.com
Tue Oct 8 20:54:32 BST 2002

Vaibhav Parikh wrote:
> Does anyone know plug-in for wincvs and Microsoft studio? I have come
> across this one plug-in called "Jalindi Igloo". But I cannot configure
> it for ntserve protocol. I want ntsever protocol to be implemented in
> the plug-in for wincvs and Microsoft studio.

Works fine with both ntserver and sspi (preferred), though I have to admit I
mostly use from another SCC-compliant application.  I use it a lot every day and
couldn't live without it.

Did you install the Jalindi beta version (which is very stable) and copy the
newer cvsnt binary and DLL's to the Jalindi directory?  Did you set up CVSROOT
properly (it should be the same in Jalindi as in WinCVS)?

John

--
John Peacock
Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group