[cvsnt] Un-manned Login

Zazueta, Robert RZazueta at academyart.edu
Tue Oct 8 20:05:58 BST 2002

I tried that, but for some reason it requires me to login first into CVS.

S'OK... I checked the manual beforehand and couldn't for the life of me find
it. But, when I stopped pulling out my hair, it appeared to me as if in a
vision on the page:

	:pserver:cvsuser:cvspassword at 10.1.1.4:/repo

put ths in the -d option and bang, zoom, it works like a charm.

Thanks for your help!

Rob Z.