[cvsnt] Re: end of line Handling in cvsnt

John Peacock jpeacock at rowman.com
Wed Oct 23 14:49:52 BST 2002

Tony Hoyle wrote:
> It sounds like someone copied files from NT to Linux then checked them in
> with cr/lf in them (possibly attempting to share sandboxes?).  There isn't
> much you can do except remove all the extra CRs manually and check them in
> again.

Jim -

To save you some wasted effort, this will _only_ work if you do it from the
Linux side.  If you play with the EOL's on the NT box, it will go back to the
original CR/LF line ending when you check out the files again.

Tony - any chance we could get a way to fix this?  The global "Unix line ending"
parameter is a very dull tool...

John

--
John Peacock