[cvsnt] cvsnt vs. cvs cygwin

Terris Linenbach noreply at nowhere.nwh
Thu Oct 24 17:16:30 BST 2002

If the CVS server is running on *nix it doesn't matter much.  However, the
CVSNT client is much better to use with CVSNT servers because of the support
for the sspi and other protocols.

If you use higher level tools like WinCVS or TortoiseCVS, cvsnt is installed
automatically.  If you don't think you would ever use a GUI, you haven't
tried TortoiseCVS, especially if you use SSH.

news:mailman.1033853763.9773.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...