[cvsnt] Newbie quetions.....

Adam Braa Adam.Braa at portalplayer.com
Mon Oct 28 17:30:40 GMT 2002

I have the same problem.
I have to actually get on the machine that hosts the respository.
Log in as Administrator.
Goto start-programs-cvsnt-configure
And set it to accept local admins and then hit apply.

I can then do all the cvs admin commands with no complaining from cvsnt.

If you find another solution id, love to hear it.

Thanks,

Adam