[cvsnt] PServer ok, no sspi

Bob Murdoch ram5_remove_ at erols.com
Wed Sep 25 04:34:54 BST 2002

I just installed v1.11.1.3 of cvsnt, and running WinCvs 1.3.

I am able to login with pserver, import and checkout modules, etc.  When
I change the client to sspi and try to checkout a module, the client
eventually returns the error message that authentication has failed.

I am able to log on to the cvs server with the same user id and password
that I log onto the workstation with.  The only strange thing about the
setup is that both the cvs server (NT4 bdc) and the workstation were
part of a domain, but then moved to a seperate location and are no
longer connected to the domain.  Not sure whether that is an issue or
not.

tia,

Bob M..