[cvsnt] Re: cvs checkout -d broken in 2.0.0?

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed Apr 9 19:58:59 BST 2003

On 09 Apr 2003 17:14:20 +0200, Oliver Koltermann <okoltermann at gmx.de> wrote:

>Hello NG,
>
>when issuing the command
>
>cvs checkout -d "here" ampersandmodule
>
>on cvsnt 2.0.0 client and server the output is completly displaced. It
>looks something like the following:

Mixing -d with an ampersand module sounds pretty unique.  To support it it
looks like I'll have to do quite a lot of rewriting (no idea why it's
documented as working as there's clearly no support for it in the code..).

For now it looks like I'll just disable it and fix it in the dev release,
unless I have some kind of brainwave in the next few hours.