[cvsnt] Wiki pages...

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Thu Apr 10 17:57:17 BST 2003

Strange behaviour:
When I open a CVSNT Wiki page in my browser I get it all right except in the
very top of the page there are small rectangular link items and the second
last one displays the text "Hjälpinnehåll".

Furthermore down at the bottom there are items like:
"RedigeraText på den här sidan"
"SökSida genom att bläddra"
"Eller försök någon av de här:"

How did these Swedish language texts get there?
I am on a Windows XP-Pro (US-English version) machine with Internet Explorer
version 6.0 SP1

I suspect that just because I happen to have a Swedish keyboard layout and I
connect from an IP address located in sweden these texts autochange to Swedish.
Is this located in Wiki or elsewhere? I don't see these strange things in other
websites....

Rather annoying, since I make a point of having all of our development machines
NOT localized to Sweden. We install always only US versions of all software.

Any clues?