[cvsnt] Ampersand modules and 2.0.1a

Sven Issberner sven.issberner at heidelberg.com
Wed Apr 16 17:27:07 BST 2003

Ok, my example was a little bit incorrect. Let me try again. In my modules
file
I have definitions like
 mod1 -d Dir\SubDir1    includeDir1
 mod2 -d Dir\SubDir2    includeDir2
 mod3 -d Dir\SubDir3    includeDir3

These are all regular modules. Now I build an Ampersand module in the
modules
file like this
 AmpMod    &mod1 &mod2 &mod3

Checking out the module "AmpMod" (cvs co AmpMod) gives the following
directory
structure on the client:

 AmpMod

   +-Dir
      +-SubDir1
      +-SubDir2
      +-SubDir3

This is how it works for me with version 1.11.1.3-72.
With version 2.0.1a using the same command I get the following
directory structure on the client:

 (null)

   +-mod1
   +-mod2
   +-mod3

So in the newer version directories are created under the toplevel dir
corresponding to the name of the regular modules mod1 - modn ignoring
their -d option. For me this is the important difference.

I hope I could make my problem clear.
Sven