[cvsnt] Trouble building cvsnt 2_0_x

Jerzy Kaczorowski jerzyk at wndtabs.com
Sat Apr 26 20:34:09 BST 2003

Bo,

1. Checkout the code, I compiled HEAD with no problems but the branch should
be OK as well
2. Open the workspace file, I use VC60 and it builds fine with it.
3. Start building and wait for errors. Remove the offending projects from
the workspace, eg:

-> You will get things like that:
--------------------Configuration: sserver_protocol - Win32
Release--------------------
Compiling...
sserver.c
D:\_cvsnt_build\cvsnt\protocols\sserver.c(26) : fatal error C1083: Cannot
open include file: 'openssl/ssl.h': No such file or directory
Error executing cl.exe.

-> Go to View->Workspace
-> Change the tab to FileView.
-> Find "sserver_protocol files" on the project view and select it.
-> Click "Del" key, dialog will popup, confirm the removal
4. Repeat the above until no projects left or until you are able to build.

Hope that helps,
Jerzy