[cvsnt] Error message after switching to CVSNT 2.0.2

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Wed Apr 30 22:46:04 BST 2003

Is it possible that the error message could be related to this
missing files/subdirs ?
<<
That is what I would guess.  It isn't recommended to try to "upgrade
sandboxes" the way you have--and since the new sandbox works properly, I
think you have found your solution.

In the absence of any recommendation from Tony (the author), if I was in
your position, I would re-create the sandboxes (moving the existing ones
first in case there were pending changes).  If I knew what fields were
supposed to be in Entries.Extra then I might be willing to jump in and just
create the missing files with a script.

The CVS directory you see in the root of all your modules is *I believe* a
bug in the current release of the CVSNT client and can be safely ignored.  I
think it only appears when you do a "cvs co .".

Good luck,

Glen Starrett