[cvsnt] RE: remote access

Oliver Giesen giesen at lucatec.de
Thu Aug 7 15:03:50 BST 2003

Judy,

this should have gone to the CVSNT list (which I have now forwarded this
to). I am far from being an expert on these matters. We will finally be
upgrading to SSPI just next week and will still be within a single
domain local network. My personal experience with SSPI so far is limited
to access to a locally running (i.e. on the same machine) test server. I
will therefore not comment any further on your inquiry. If you are not
already subscribed to the CVSNT list, you could do so here:
just access the NNTP interface of the list:
news://news.cvsnt.org/support.cvsnt .

> Ps: Is there any documentation about the Macro Menu stuff ? I really
have no
> idea about what they are.

Do you want to know how to write your own macros or what the existing
macros do? In the latter case, most macros contain some documentation
near the top of their source code (in the Macros directory). For the
former I could only direct you at the existing macros and the
(well-documented) "glue" modules in the PythonLib/cvsgui folder. Please
direct further questions in this regard to the CVSGUI list
(cvsgui at yahoogroups.com or news://news.cvsnt.org/support.cvsgui).

Hope this helps.

Oliver
------
In everybody's best interest, please do not post or CC technical
questions to me in private unless they are specifically about a
macro/product of mine that is NOT already bundled with WinCvs.
JID:	ogiesen at jabber.org
ICQ:	18777742
     (http://wwp.icq.com/18777742)