[cvsnt] cvs95 Password problem

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Mon Aug 11 18:19:39 BST 2003

> I posted this about a week ago, is there anyone who can help
> me with this problem?

>From what I've seen, the vast majority of CVSNT users seem to be NT+ or
Linux.  I've never tried CVSNT on a Win9x machine, or I'd be happy to
try to repro the behavior.

You best bet might be to either use a debugger and/or look into the
source and try to find the problem (if you have the expertise required)
or you could try posting a bug report to the CVSNT bug database.  You
could also try clicking Tony's paypal "hardware fund" link with a please
please please please note attached :)

Regards,

Glen Starrett