[cvsnt] Still having issues with zombie processes

Chavous P. Camp ccamp at scconsultants.net
Fri Aug 15 15:06:27 BST 2003

Folks, I'm still having issues with Zombie processes on my server.  My
developers swear they haven't committed anything recently to cause it,
so I fear checkouts and updates might be causing the cvs.exe processes
to join the ranks of the undead as well and sumarily eat my server for
lunch. :)

Someone else mentioned something (in a bit of broken english) a week or
so ago that might be the same problem.  If I remember correctly, he said
that his processes would zombify (I believe) after an abort.

Anyway, is there ANY debug log I can have the server run so we can
figure out exactly what action or combination of actions is causing the
problem?

Thanks,

Chavous

-----