[cvsnt] Remove tag from ALL files in/below current directory

Oliver Giesen giesen at lucatec.de
Thu Aug 21 09:51:15 BST 2003

Mike,

> It looks like the rtag command operates only on the whole
> module, but I
> want it to operate like "normal" commands (like update,
> commit) in the
> directory, including sub-directories.

So, where's the problem? ;)
You could even address individual files as modules. Take a look into the
./CVS/Repository file in case you are unsure how to address a sandbox
directory via module syntax.

Hope this helps.

Oliver
------
In everybody's best interest, please do not post or CC technical
questions to me in private unless they are specifically about a
macro/product of mine that is NOT already bundled with WinCvs.
JID:	ogiesen at jabber.org
ICQ:	18777742
     (http://wwp.icq.com/18777742)