[cvsnt] Problems with connecting to new instance.

Augustyn, Robert non Unisys robert.augustyn at unisys.com
Mon Dec 1 20:43:34 GMT 2003

Hi,
This is my first attempt to have it running and I am running to following problem:

cvs -d :pserver:usersc:password at usearvp120vm1:/test login
Logging in to :pserver:usersc at usearvp120vm1:2401:/test
cvs [login aborted]: unrecognized auth response from usearvp120vm1: cvs server: E cannot open E:/cvsrepo/test/CVSROOT/config: Permission denied

What does it mean ? that user I am connecting with is failing ? or user that cvs is running under does not have access to it?
How to resolve it?

Thanks in advice.
robert