[cvsnt]About permission

Ding Yong dingy at shvns.com
Thu Dec 4 01:53:53 GMT 2003

Thanx.
and I use the setacl to set the permission
but, it can not prevent user to add new modules at the top level of the
repository.
my repository tree:
rep
 |---module1
 |         |----dir1

 |---module2
 |---module3

User: user1, user2, user3
I can control the permission of the module1,module2,module3,dir1,
cvs chacl user1:n module1 module2 module3
but user1 can to create a new module on the top level of the repository.
why?
and how to prevent it?