[cvsnt] Good way to store a MSAccess project in cvs

Czarnowski, Aric aczarnowski at unimax.com
Thu Dec 18 15:09:55 GMT 2003

> If you're going to go through that much trouble, why don't you
> make use of the "cvs admin -o" command to "roll up changes"?
<snip>
> ...or am I mistaken on this command's purpose?

You have it right.  I heard there was a time when admin -o didn't work
too well with binaries but I do this myself to trim large archives and
have had no problems.  We are running CVS 2.0.11 FWIW.

Many people have this binary bloat issue, especially on Windows where
everything it seems is binary, and triming them back with cvs admin is
the standard "solution."

--Aric