[cvsnt] How to prevent CVSNT from merging binary files?

Martin Cole martin at martinjcole.com
Thu Dec 18 20:18:06 GMT 2003

I checked out the cvsroot from the repository in question and edited the
cvswrappers file

eg.

I added

# Wrappers for labview binary files
*.vi -m 'COPY'
*.llb -m 'COPY'
*.llx -m 'COPY'
*.mnu -m 'COPY'
*.ctl -m 'COPY'
*.vit -m 'COPY'
*.rtm -m 'COPY'

for labview files and then committed my changes, and it works correctly now.

Marts